Our Service Pledge
A Commitment to Quality
OrthoScan recognizes the importance of reliability for your imaging equipment. Dependability and ease of service are the cornerstone of our design process. In the event that OrthoScan service is required, we aim to provide the service experience that you’d expect from a trusted partner.
US Service Center
Supporting US & the Rest of the World
8212 East Evans Road
Scottsdale AZ 85260
|Mon – Fri||
7:00 am – 7:00 pm CST
European Service Center
Supporting Europe, Middle East, & Africa
|Phone||+49 911 2172 500|
|Fax||+49 911 2172 589|
90451 Nuremberg, Germany
|Mon – Thurs||
8:00 – 18:00 GMT
8:00 – 16:00 GMT
Customer satisfaction is the foundation of our success. OrthoScan recognizes the significance of reliable imaging for your patients and your staff. Our customer service department is trained to understand the sensitive environments our customers and equipment work in, and our team is committed to understanding your urgency at the time of a call.
- Bio Med training available
- Preventative maintenance contracts
- Extended service contracts
- Solid state CMOS detector is more reliable than glass tube II
- No antiquated vacuum sealed II; no image degradation over time
- No power supply for receptor: reduced power draw
- No camera: auto-calibrating, self-adjusting image reader
- Fewer components: less chance of part failure
- Service life of a typical flat detector is significantly longer than an II
- Durable metal chassis
- Dedicated embedded hardware and software
- Solid state memory
- Modular replacement components
Nationwide service coverage is available with 24/7 phone support from our service team. Our service programs cover the lifespan of the product, ranging from Elite Service — which includes parts and labor, glassware, and image intensifier/flat detector coverage — to Preventative Maintenance only programs. You can depend on OrthoScan for flexible, fast, and reliable service.
- 24 hour toll-free service and technical phone support
- Parts inventory delivered within 24 hours in 98% of requests (US only)
- Comprehensive service programs cover the lifespan of the product
Bio Med Training
Bio Med training is available to your staff members because we believe having an expert on site benefits your facility and improves our ability to identify timely solutions.
Materials & Parts
Service and dependability are primary factors throughout our design process. Key components are designed for quick access and replacement.
Return by Email or Fax