Regional Clinical Application Sales Specialist
Ziehm Imaging - Orthoscan Inc. is currently seeking a motivated, career-oriented professional with a positive can-do attitude to join our team as a full-time Regional Clinical Application Sales Specialist located in New Jersey, Philadelphia or Upstate New York.
Why Work for Ziehm Imaging - Orthoscan Inc.?
There's something special about Ziehm-Orthoscan. There's a sense of pride that comes from building a product that helps improve people’s lives and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We know the success of Ziehm-Orthoscan depends on every employee in our organization, it is our people who make the difference.
We are on a new journey of growth, building on our assets: our brand, our financial strength, our global reach, and the strong commitment of our management and employees.
Our journey focuses on leveraging our strengths to become a truly sustainable growth company and, ultimately, one of the most respected companies in the world.
What do we offer?
- The challenge of meaningful work - we offer constant opportunities to grow and develop world-class skills and a truly rewarding career.
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
- Nine paid holidays plus a generous PTO and vacation time plan.
- Great benefit plans, major medical, dental and vision.
- Company 401(k) plan with an employer match.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a passion for serving others.
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work.
- A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives, and priorities.
- The ability and experience to perform the job duties successfully.
Responsible for on-site, clinical demonstrations of Ziehm C-Arms to potential customers and for providing operator training to customer end-user personnel after purchase and installation. Position is under the direction of Regional Sales Business manager and reports dotted line to Clinical Application Manager.
- Demonstrate features, benefits, and advantages of C- Arms in hospitals, surgery centers, clinics, and other end-user locations. Provide end-user operator training during new system installations.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of all Ziehm C-Arm equipment and related clinical procedures. Possess knowledge of competitive C-Arms products and their features.
- Emphasize features of products to highlight how to solve customer problems.
- Possess knowledge of surgical environment including sterile techniques and general safety considerations when working in Surgery and other clinical environments where C-arms are utilized.
- Requires frequent and extensive travel.
- Work closely with diverse group of people including customers, distributors, sales representatives, product managers and sales managers.
- Build positive, lasting relationship and with clients and persuade others to purchase products. Maintain contact list and follow up with customers to continue relationships.
- Attend tradeshows as assigned and conduct tradeshow product demonstration. May also involve assisting service, sales or product management personnel with tradeshow C-arm set-up and re-packing.
- Unpack and repack C-arm systems as may be required for installations and demo/workshop equipment transportation preparation.
- Attend sales meeting and training sessions, as assigned, to assist in the product training of other applications and sales personnel.
- Discover and identify customer business growth needs.
- Responsible for completing all phases of the assignment belongs to the Clinical Application Specialist. Progress of the Clinical Application Specialist to be monitored by the Regional and / or National sales Manager.
- Position requires that Clinical Application Specialist be registered with one or more vendor credentialing services by various customer hospitals. (Registration expense to be reimbursed by Ziehm). This requires, but not limited to, proof of immunization for mumps, measles, and rubella (MMR) and hepatitis and drug testing /screening.
- Report any deviation from the established product quality standard and specification to the service department.
- Report Any requests or other feedback by customers on how to improve the quality of the product to sales manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possession of an Associate Degree (AA/AS) in Radiologic Technology. ARRT Certified.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years as a Surgical C-Arm technologist. Training obtained from an accredited radiological technical program.
- Previous sales and /or customer service experience preferred. We support a drug free work environment
- Must report company expenses incurred on company credit card within the set company timeline.
- Must maintain a clean driving record, valid driver’s license and meet company insurability guidelines
- Must be able to handle stress positively, effectively, and in the way most appropriately for the benefit of the department and company. Able to positively respond to change and handle any other tasks assigned.
- Ability to work professionally with many different personalities.
- Must be willing to travel on a moment’s notice, domestic and international.
- Must have attention to detail. Must be highly dependable and have a strong desire from problem solving.
- Must be self-motivated and well-organized to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Majority of the work is performed on site at a customer’s facility.
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work extra hours.
- Must maintain a clean driving record, valid driver’s license, and meet company insurability guidelines.
Notice: COVID-19 vaccination requirement
Employment with Ziehm Orthoscan, Inc. in the Americas Region is conditional on the successful candidate providing acceptable documented proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus or approval of a recognized exemption prior to employment start date. This employment requirement is subject to local, state, and federal laws and public health orders governing the subject.