Ziehm Imaging - Orthoscan Inc. is currently seeking a motivated, career-oriented professional with a positive can-do attitude to join our team as a full-time Buyer/Planner located in Scottsdale Arizona.
Why Work for Ziehm Imaging - Orthoscan Inc.?
There's something special about Ziehm-Orthoscan. There's a sense of pride that comes from building a product that helps improve people’s lives and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We know the success of Ziehm-Orthoscan depends on every employee in our organization, it is our people who make the difference.
We are on a new journey of growth, building on our assets: our brand, our financial strength, our global reach, and the strong commitment of our management and employees.
Our journey focuses on leveraging our strengths to become a truly sustainable growth company and, ultimately, one of the most respected companies in the world.
What do we offer?
- The challenge of meaningful work - we offer constant opportunities to grow and develop world-class skills and a truly rewarding career.
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
- Ten paid holidays plus a generous PTO and vacation time plan.
- Great benefit plans, major medical, dental and vision.
- Company 401(k) plan with an employer match.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a passion for serving others.
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work.
- A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities.
- The ability and experience to perform the job duties successfully.
The Buyer/Planner reports directly to the COO and works closely with the Strategic Procurement Manager. Responsible for performing Material Requirements Planning and Purchasing activities to secure supplies, materials, equipment, and services to meet the needs of the company’s manufacturing plan.
- Ensure the timely acquisition of parts and materials needed to complete the production plan by planning and analysis within SAP MRP.
- Create, issue, manage, and administer Purchase Orders and subsequent change orders.
- Review PO acknowledgements for accuracy and make changes with SAP accordingly.
- Request and maintain RMA/RTV authorizations, coordinating activities with the Materials Supervisor
- Manage issues with suppliers regarding non-conformances, over-shipments, returns of material, credits, order cancellations, and product changes.
- Follow up with vendors on past due deliveries and communicate updates to appropriate parties.
- Assist Procurement and QA with Supplier Assessment and Qualification activities.
- Perform other duties, ad-hoc analyses, and special projects as assigned by Manager.
AA/BA Degree Highly preferred, or a combination of work-related purchasing experience and training.
- Supply Chain related experience (medical preferred).
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Inventory Analysis.
- Prior experience with SAP Materials Management is highly desirable.
- Ability to work professionally with many different personalities.
- Strong analytical problem-solving and communication skills.
- Must be able to successfully multi-task.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong desire to work and actively participate within a team environment.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism when dealing with outside vendors.
- Must observe and follow all required safety standards.
- Must follow all SOP’s and Work Instructions per policy.
- All work is performed in a production floor adjacent office.
- Visits to vendors, vendor events, tradeshows, etc. as necessary.
- Must follow company dress code and PPE requirements which include closed toe shoes while in the manufacturing area.
We support a drug free work environment