Competitive Pay + eligibility for $1,000 in Retention and Performance Bonuses in year one of employment.
- Nine paid holidays a year
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan
- Paid vacation time off plan
- Great benefit plans: major medical, dental and vision plus other benefits
- Company 401(k) plan with an employer match to help you save
- Competitive compensation commensurate to your experience and qualifications
Come join us in delighting our customers at Ziehm Orthoscan !
Ziehm Orthoscan Inc., a North Scottsdale Medical Device manufacturer is currently seeking a motivated, professional, enthusiastic individual with an excitement and dedication for serving our customers to join our team as a full-time Service Coordinator located in Orlando FL
What do we offer ?
- The challenge of meaningful work - we offer opportunities to grow and develop your skills and a truly rewarding career in assisting our customers
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action in serving our valued customers
- Nine paid holidays a year plus a generous PTO and vacation time off plan
- Great benefit plans, major medical, dental and vision
- Company 401(k) plan with an employer match.
- Competitive compensation commensurate to your experience and qualifications.
- $1,000 retention and performance bonus in year one of employment
Under the direction of the Customer Satisfaction Manager, the Service Coordinator is responsible for completing a variety of data entry assignments, maintaining logs, scheduling installations, tracking and processing Return Authorizations (RA’s), and for providing customer service to in-coming callers and to other departmental personnel as needed.
- Continually provide exceptional customer service to both customers and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinates service dispatch calls, obtains purchase orders, complete forms for parts to be shipped by A/R.
- Serves as a liaison for Service to Sales and Accounting Departments.
- Logs customer concerns using standard processes and within regulatory guidelines and serves as a liaison for service to all departments.
- Updates dispatch logs including the closing of Service calls on a daily basis.
- Track Return Authorization (RA’S). Creates, closes and sends the appropriate documentation to customers for return parts.
- Schedules incoming Service requests with appropriate Service team members.
- Responsible for part ordering for customer orders.
- Participate in weekly department meetings.
- Responsible for escalating customer complaints to Regulatory Affairs or responsible department.
- Creates estimates, obtains purchase orders, and verifies billing accuracy.
- Follows the company’s Quality Policy, The Department’s Quality Objectives, and understands how the work performed impacts Quality and overall customer satisfaction
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of customer service experience with an emphasis on addressing email inquiries and phone calls.
- Must have strong computer skills with various Microsoft applications.
- Salesforce or ServiceMax experience is a plus.
- Ability to work professionally with many different personalities and customers.
- Demonstrated passion for problem solving and serving customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a passion for working with customers.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Strong desire to work in a team environment while contributing to the team success.
- Work is performed in an office environment with peers in a team setting
- Typical workweeks are Monday through Friday
- Available work schedules:
- 7:00am – 4:00pm
We support a drug free work environment