Ziehm Orthoscan Inc. a North Scottsdale Medical Device manufacturer located off the loop 101 and Raintree, is currently seeking a motivated, career-oriented professional with a positive can-do attitude to join our team as a full-time Material Handler - Shipping
Why Work for Ziehm Orthoscan Inc.?
There's something special about our Company. There's a sense of pride that comes from building a product that helps improve peoples lives and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We know the success of the Company depends on every employee in our organization, it is our people who make the difference.
We are on a new journey of growth, building on our assets: our brand, our financial strength, our global reach, and the strong commitment of our management and employees. Our journey focuses on leveraging our strengths to become a truly sustainable growth company and, ultimately, one of the most respected companies in the world.
What do we offer?
- The challenge of meaningful work - we offer constant opportunities to grow and develop world-class skills and a truly rewarding career;
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action;
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader;
- Nine paid holidays plus a generous PTO and vacation time plan;
- Great benefit plans, major medical, dental and vision;
- Company 401(k) plan with an employer match.
- Competitive pay; starting hourly pay is commensurate with skills and experience.
What do we expect from you?
- The ability to contribute, to make a difference and have a tangible impact - turning your passion into action;
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work;
- A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities;
- The ability to perform the job duties successfully.
Under the direction of the Materials Supervisor, the Material Handler is responsible for manual and clerical activity support of the manufacturing, inventory, and shipping plans for the company.
Perform warehouse duties related to the receipt, counting, labeling, storage, retrieval, and movement of materials
- Process all required transactions in the company’s ERP (SAP) system
- Upon receipt of production work orders, pick parts and prepare kitting packages ensuring timely delivery to manufacturing lines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Assist all internal customers (Production, Service, Sales, R&D) with material requirements
- Monitor inventory levels via cycle counting and periodic physical counts, preparing reports as requested
- Serve as the primary backup in shipping and receiving during busy periods or absences
- Drive company vehicle to pick-up and deliver material
- Comply with safety practices and follow personal protective equipment requirements
- Any additional duties assigned by the Operations Supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED
- Forklift Certification
- Three (3) years’ experience with inventory, cycle counting, and stockroom operations.
- One (1) year of experience in Shipping and Receiving.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and understanding of ERP systems – SAP a plus.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to work in a high-energy environment.
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment.
- Experience working within an ISO 9001/ 13485 environment
- Three (3) years' of preferred experience related to supply chain management.
- Forklift Certification
- Typical workdays are Monday – Friday with occasional overtime, including weekends to meet customer needs.
- Typical indoor manufacturing plant environment.
We support a drug free work environment