Ziehm Imaging - Orthoscan Inc. is currently seeking a motivated, career-oriented professional with a positive can-do attitude to join our team as a full-time Document Control Administrator located in Arizona.
Why Work for Ziehm Imaging - Orthoscan Inc.?
There's something special about Ziehm-Orthoscan. There's a sense of pride that comes from building a product that helps improve people’s lives and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We know the success of Ziehm-Orthoscan depends on every employee in our organization, it is our people who make the difference.
We are on a new journey of growth, building on our assets: our brand, our financial strength, our global reach, and the strong commitment of our management and employees.
Our journey focuses on leveraging our strengths to become a truly sustainable growth company and, ultimately, one of the most respected companies in the world.
What do we offer?
- The challenge of meaningful work - we offer constant opportunities to grow and develop world-class skills and a truly rewarding career.
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
- Ten paid holidays plus a generous PTO and vacation time plan.
- Great benefit plans, major medical, dental and vision.
- Company 401(k) plan with an employer match.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a passion for serving others.
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work.
- A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities.
- The ability and experience to perform the job duties successfully.
The Document Control Administrator will assist the Document Control Manager with the daily management of documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality, and integrity. They will also ensure documents are distributed to all appropriate users.
- Numbering & identification of documents
- Quality & compliance checks on documents
- Filing and organization of documents (both electronic and/or hardcopies)
- Control over documentation modification, distribution, issuance (as per procedure) during its whole lifecycle
- Maintenance of a list (register) of applicable documents
- Distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution
- Progress reporting on the document’s status / maintaining KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Implementing and maintaining document formats for best user experience
- Perform Basic data entry into tracking logs such as shipping logs and Radiation QC Logs
- Training Process support as relates to new or revised documents
- Review controlled documents and suggest improvements for clarify for users
- Collaborate with Document Control Administrator in developing improvements to document content and document management processes
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in document or records management
- Experience within medical device industry including device identification (GSI Renewals and GUDID Database Maintenance) preferred
- Data organization and archival experience
- Experience working with many file types
- Proficient in SharePoint and other Document Management Systems
- Must be highly competent with Adobe and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) with working proficiency in a variety of other computer applications
- Must have the ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Must demonstrate a high level of attention to detail in completion of tasks and cross referencing of information in several documents and logs
- Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment and possess flexibility when juggling numerous tasks simultaneously in a rapidly changing environment
- Must grasp instructions and information rapidly and apply them with varying degrees of supervision
- Must be able to properly handle confidential information and documentation
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment
- Business hours are generally Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm. Work schedule may vary depending on the nature of work and projects assigned. Alternate hours may be required to support multiple time zones.
We support a drug free work environment