Ziehm-Orthoscan Inc. a North Scottsdale Medical Device manufacturer located off the loop 101 and Raintree, is currently seeking a motivated, career-oriented professional with a positive can-do attitude to join our team as a full-time Production Assembly Technician.
Why Work for Ziehm-Orthoscan Inc.?
There's something special about our Company. There's a sense of pride that comes from building a product that helps improve peoples lives and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We know the success of the Company depends on every employee in our organization, it is our people who make the difference.
We are on a new journey of growth, building on our assets: our brand, our financial strength, our global reach, and the strong commitment of our management and employees. Our journey focuses on leveraging our strengths to become a truly sustainable growth company and, ultimately, one of the most respected companies in the world.
What do we offer?
- The challenge of meaningful work - we offer constant opportunities to grow and develop world-class skills and a truly rewarding career;
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action;
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader;
- Nine paid holidays plus a generous PTO and vacation time plan; Great benefit plans, major medical, dental and vision;
- Company 401(k) plan with an employer match.
What do we expect from you?
- The ability to contribute, to make a difference and have a tangible impact - turning your passion into action;
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work;
- A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities;
- The ability to perform the job duties successfully.
Under the direction of the Manufacturing Manager, perform mechanical and electrical assembly of Orthoscan medical device products in accordance with all regulations and instructions. Finished products are used in surgical/clinical settings and are required to be built to stringent requirements to ensure patient and operator safety.
- Perform various mechanical and electro-mechanical assembly tasks
- Evaluate and test components and assemblies prior to and during the build process
- Adhere to Work Instructions, SOP’s, and all other FDA/ISO regulations
- Strong attention to detail with documentation, communication, and math skills
- Comply with safety practices and follow personal protective equipment requirements
- Ability to follow instructions to ensure work is completed to best of technician’s ability
- Able to work independently and manage time effectively for maximum throughput
- Ability to work with various hand and power tools
- Ability to recognize an issue, troubleshoot, and repair as needed
- Work as a part of the Production Team to ensure team and personal goals are met
- Have competent dexterity to ensure safe handling of high-value materials
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum of 2 years mechanical and/or electro-mechanical assembly experience.
• Knowledge of IPC workmanship standards is a plus.
• Experience in a regulated industry desired (i.e. medical device, aerospace or automotive manufacturing and assembly)
• Knowledge of basic mechanical/electrical assemblies and ability to understand how they operate
Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, with occasional overtime as required to meet production and customer requirements throughout the year.
We support a drug free work environment