Ziehm Orthoscan Inc. a North Scottsdale Medical Device manufacturer located off the loop 101 and Raintree, is currently seeking a motivated, career-oriented professional with a positive can-do attitude to join our team as a full-time Field Service Engineer I located in Phoenix AZ.
Why Work for Ziehm Orthoscan Inc.?
There's something special about our Company. There's a sense of pride that comes from building a product that helps improve peoples lives and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We know the success of the Company depends on every employee in our organization, it is our people who make the difference.
We are on a new journey of growth, building on our assets: our brand, our financial strength, our global reach, and the strong commitment of our management and employees. Our journey focuses on leveraging our strengths to become a truly sustainable growth company and, ultimately, one of the most respected companies in the world.
What do we offer?
- The challenge of meaningful work - we offer constant opportunities to grow and develop world-class skills and a truly rewarding career;
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action;
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader;
- Nine paid holidays plus a generous PTO and vacation time plan;
- Great benefit plans, major medical, dental and vision;
- Company 401(k) plan with an employer match.
- Competitive pay; starting salary $65,000 or commensurate with skills and experience.
What do we expect from you?
- The ability to contribute, to make a difference and have a tangible impact - turning your passion into action;
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work;
- A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities;
- The ability to perform the job duties successfully.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF JOB:
The Field Service Engineer is a field-based, customer-facing role that primarily installs, services, maintains and modifies medical imaging equipment at customer sites. Our FSE's represent the "Face of the Company" to the customer.
The Field Service Engineer reports to the Regional Service Manage. Best candidates will live in the greater Phoenix area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONs:
- Identify, analyze, and repair product failures; orders and replace parts as needed
- Provides consistent on-going support to customers through technical phone support, product installation, and service support to Customers in the field
- Provide product feedback on any issues/trends observed in the field and assist in developing solutions
- Responsible for reporting any observed deviations from established product quality standards and specifications to the Team Lead
- Responsible for reporting any delays in servicing the customer to the Team Lead for escalation
- Responsible for actively maintaining all necessary paperwork, emails, vendor credentialing, training, tools, supplies, parts, etc.
- Responsible for informing Team Lead of customer complaints and for knowing the Company’s Quality Policy, departmental objectives, and how the work performed impacts quality
- Attends product specific training when required
- Responsible for oversite of proper crating and uncrating of C-Arm’s
- DEMO and clinical support for equipment at trade shows
- Must follow company policy on corporate credit cards
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree preferred or at minimum an Associates Degree in electronics, computer science or related technical degree.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Field Service Engineer with medical digital imaging systems and general fluoroscopy equipment
- Advanced knowledge of digital and analog circuitry, medical digital imaging systems, and general fluoroscopy
- General computer knowledge to include DOS, Microsoft Windows, Unix or Linux
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must report company expenses incurred within the set company timeline
- Must maintain a clean driving record, valid drivers license and meet company insurability guidelines
- Ability to work professionally with many different personalities
- Must be willing to travel on a moment’s notice, domestic and international
- Must be highly dependable and have a strong desire for problem solving
- Must be able to successfully multi-task to meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Must have effective communication skills
- Must observe and follow all safety standards
- Must follow all SOP’s and Work Instructions per policy
- Majority of the work is performed off site at a customer’s facility
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary
We support a drug free work environment