Ziehm Imaging - Orthoscan Inc. is currently seeking a motivated, career-oriented professional with a positive can-do attitude to join our team as a full-time Product Support Engineer I located in Orlando FL.
Why Work for Ziehm Imaging - Orthoscan Inc.?
There's something special about Ziehm-Orthoscan. There's a sense of pride that comes from building a product that helps improve peoples lives and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We know the success of Ziehm-Orthoscan depends on every employee in our organization, it is our people who make the difference.
We are on a new journey of growth, building on our assets: our brand, our financial strength, our global reach, and the strong commitment of our management and employees.
Our journey focuses on leveraging our strengths to become a truly sustainable growth company and, ultimately, one of the most respected companies in the world.
What do we offer?
- The challenge of meaningful work - we offer constant opportunities to grow and develop world-class skills and a truly rewarding career;
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action;
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader;
- Nine paid holidays plus a generous PTO and vacation time plan;
- Great benefit plans, major medical, dental and vision;
- Company 401(k) plan with an employer match.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a passion for serving others.
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work.
- A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities.
- The ability and experience to perform the job duties successfully.
The Product Support Engineer I will provide a broad range of services for Ziehm Imaging - Orthoscan Inc.
- Facilitates as the liaison between factory and field support.
- The PSE must continuously invest in education on the product and may be required to set up special experiments and/or testing to obtain the necessary knowledge to support the role.
- Identity training opportunities that allow creation of training materials to strengthen the field service team and minimize escalations.
- Assist in providing data that may identify failure trends before such trends begin to show in statistical data for premature or excessive failures.
- Responsible for following company quality processes, SOP’s and maintenance of appropriate documentation essential to meet regulatory requirements.
- Furnish various product reports as requested by management.
- Monitor progress against defined goals to ensure securing department goals.
- Responsible for the maintenance of appropriate documentation for training results to meet regulatory and audit requirements.
- Must handle stress positively and effectively in the way most appropriate for the benefit of the department and company. Positively respond to change and prioritize assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering or other closely related field acquired from an accredited University required.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and lead multiple tasks/assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent project management skills.
- 5 years of experience within the Medical Device Industry.
We support a drug free work environment